Gynecology and Obstetrics Department
- Ante-natal care
- Ante-natal fetal screening. (Triple test, Quadruple test, Anomaly scan).
- NST monitoring during labour (Gives valuable information about the wellbeing of the baby)
- Labour analgesia services round the clock
- Cord blood & cord banking for stem cell preservation
- Management of high risk pregnancies
- Laparoscopic removal of ectopic pregnancy
- Breast feeding & breast care advice following delivery
- Anate-natal & post-natal physiotherapy services
- Hysterectomy: Open / laparoscopic assisted.
- Medical termination of pregnancy, family planning, male and female sterilization.
- Well woman clinic and cancer screening.
- Above 40 body checkup.
- Hysterectomy: Open / laparoscopic
- Ovarian cystectomy/ laparoscopic removal of abdominal lumps.
- Ovarian drilling for polycystic ovarian disease
- Removal of fibroid: Laparoscopic / Open (Myomectomy)
- Vaginal hysterectomy for prolapsed uterus
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence
- Hymen reconstruction surgery.
- Complete work-up of infertile couple.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Tubal patency testing
- Intra-uterine insemination